The Ford Agency is searching for an experienced HR Manager for a growing research firm in Rockville. The Manager will work closely with the association’s leadership and will play a leading role in implementing best HR practices for the organization. This is a busy role that touches upon many aspects of HR: from talent acquisition, benefits administration, and employee relations and is an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR Manager or Senior Generalist eager to take on a leadership role in a growing organization!
- Full-cycle recruitment: sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, administering background checks, checking references, and serving as a point of contact for candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with senior leadership and staff
- Implement the firm’s office policies and procedures, ensuring that they comply with EEO regulations and applicable state and Federal laws
- Update and analyze compensation program, track evaluation program
- Manage the benefits programs, including health insurance, retirement, leave, etc.
- Manage employee relations
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5 years of experience as a Generalist or Recruiter
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Proficient with MS Office and knowledge of HRIS Systems
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion